Welcome to the NETA forums. They are provided for the New England trials community.  Anyone can read the forums.  You must have an account to post to the forums.  Send an email to the webmaster to request an account. Online registration has been disabled because of hacker abuse.

2021 Thru Round 2

Notifications
Clear all

2021 Thru Round 2

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Reactions
David
(@dscarbro)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member

Hey David, you might want to check with Chris Antezzo where he is classified for the State Line event. I think he mistakenly was placed in Sportsman A instead of Senior A. I think there was a mixup of a few riders the morning of the event with their loop cards/signup sheets.

ReplyQuote
David
(@dscarbro)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks.  I'll inform Max Parkes, the trails master for the event.  According to the rule book, this should have been brought to the attention of the scorers at the event:

"It is the responsibility of Riders and Workers to review the posted Scoreboard Sheets and Worker List and bring discrepancies to the attention of the Trials Master within the thirty (30) minute review period."

ReplyQuote
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member

I'm going to guess (hope?) there should be no controversy here, I was listening into the conversation around the picnic table w/ the scorers and the score sheets. From what I heard, there were multiple riders mis-classified on the score sheets because they were entered into Sportsman because they didn't know they had to ride a senior class if over the age of 50. NETA has mandatory classes, you don't get the option of riding Sportsman as an over 50 rider.

ReplyQuote
David
(@dscarbro)
Trusted Member Admin
Topic starter  

I contacted Max and hhe will fix Chris's results in the standings for the season.

Sturat reacted
ReplyQuote