Welcome to the NETA forums. They are provided for the New England trials community.  Anyone can read the forums.  You must have an account to post to the forums.  Send an email to the webmaster to request an account. Online registration has been disabled because of hacker abuse.

Brimfield 2021

Notifications
Clear all

Brimfield 2021

6 Posts
5 Users
9 Reactions
(@leooshea)
Topic starter  

The Springfield Motorcycle Club will be hosting the first event of the season on June 13, 2021. We will be following the NETA rules for 2020/21. Section scoring will be done by Checkers punching scorecards the same as was done pre COVID. To avoid lines at signup please take care of your AMA and NETA membership on line, there is limited cellphone service at the club site. If we have a large turnout parking may become tight. Please partner up and avoid bringing large campers. There will be no food available on site. Start time for the event will be 11AM finishing at the usual 3PM with DNF at 3:30. Any questions please contact me at or 617-417-6753. Entry will be adult $30.00 youth $15.00.

Leo

David reacted
(@leooshea)
Topic starter  

The preregistration process for the Brimfield event is not working properly. I am sorry for an confusion this has caused. Please wait and signup at the event. Again I apologize for any confusion this has caused. 

Leo

ReplyQuote
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member

That was a really great event! Thanks Leo and all the SMC volunteers for putting it on, and so much thanks to whoever controls the weather for a top 10 day.

David and frankwadelton reacted
ReplyQuote
Joe Belliveau
(@jbelliveau)

Great Work LEO & SMC Volunteers !!!  first-class event and loop as usual - GREAT layout of sections and great to see such a large turnout.. after a long hiatus 

A++  

ReplyQuote
(@frankwadelton)

Big thanks to Leo and SMC for a great event. also big thanks to volunteers.

ReplyQuote
David
(@dscarbro)
Trusted Member Admin

Photos from the Brimfield trials taken by Trebor Heminway can be seen at: https://neta.smugmug.com/SMC-6-13-21/

Password is: feetup

ReplyQuote