Welcome to the NETA forums. They are provided for the New England trials community.  Anyone can read the forums.  You must have an account to post to the forums.  Send an email to the webmaster to request an account. Online registration has been disabled because of hacker abuse.

Covid-19 cancels fi...

Notifications
Clear all

Covid-19 cancels first two events of 2020

7 Posts
5 Users
6 Reactions
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Very much bummed to receive an email from Stu, el presidente, informing us that the first two events are cancelled this year. That will make Meriden potentially the first event, though of course we'll see how things go. 

I was very much looking forward to spectating or checking both events. Oh well, what can you do with this nasty bug going around and being told to stay away from crowds. 

Hope to see you all in Meriden!

David reacted
(@wgalvin20)

Posted by: @fprintf

Very much bummed to receive an email from Stu, el presidente, informing us that the first two events are cancelled this year. That will make Meriden potentially the first event, though of course we'll see how things go. 

I was very much looking forward to spectating or checking both events. Oh well, what can you do with this nasty bug going around and being told to stay away from crowds. 

King Philip Trials is tentative,  ready to go if state and federal regulations allow.  A decision will be made 30 days prior. I'm also looking forward to spectating the event.

Trials Master

wayne galvin

David and Sturat reacted
ReplyQuote
(@wgalvin20)

Posted by: @wgalvin20

King Philip Trials is tentative,  ready to go if state and federal regulations allow.  A decision will be made 30 days prior. I'm also looking forward to spectating the event.

Trials Master

wayne galvin

King Philip Trials cancelled, Maybe 2021 at Wrentham

Trials Master

Wayne Galvin

ReplyQuote
(@leooshea)

The Springfield Motorcycle Club has postponed our June 7, 2020 trials to November 8, 2020.  I think it will be some time before we can comfortably host and event with 100 people from multiple states. 

Everyone stay healthy,

Leo

Sturat reacted
ReplyQuote
schristensen
(@stevec)

I, for one, have no problem paying full price for this years membership dues in response to Stu's recent email - especially considering the extra expense of the new number plate decals.

Sturat reacted
ReplyQuote
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

This forum is so quiet! Is there another place where NETA members gather to talk about upcoming events?

In any event, it looks like the fun trials event at Meriden (a gate trial) is on for July. I've been working with the crew here on scouting for the sections and I'm looking forward to going to it! And it seems that the August and October events are also still on. Hopefully folks can get excited for these events and start making plans to attend. 

ReplyQuote
David
(@dscarbro)
Trusted Member Admin

This forum is so quiet! Is there another place where NETA members gather to talk about upcoming events?

In any event, it looks like the fun trials event at Meriden (a gate trial) is on for July. I've been working with the crew here on scouting for the sections and I'm looking forward to going to it! And it seems that the August and October events are also still on. Hopefully folks can get excited for these events and start making plans to attend. 

Don't know of another place. I'm hopeful that the forums will become that place.

If any NETA member clubs would like their own forums let me know.  Forums can be public or private.  Private forums cannot be seen by anyone, not on the member list for that forum.

Tip: If you subscribe to a forum or a topic you'll get notified via email when there are new posts.

Sturat reacted
ReplyQuote