Welcome to the NETA forums. They are provided for the New England trials community.  Anyone can read the forums.  You must have an account to post to the forums.  Send an email to the webmaster to request an account. Online registration has been disabled because of hacker abuse.

July 18 event at St...

Notifications
Clear all

July 18 event at Stateline...

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
(@paul-salois)
Topic starter  

Can I Arrive Saturday and park a small van overnight for the Sunday event?

(@paul-salois)
Topic starter  

Disregard this question, I somehow managed to find a notice that camping is not allowed.

ReplyQuote
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member

I'm looking forward to riding this event, I've never been there and I hear it is quite the challenge. Nice.

I understand that Max is looking for checkers if anyone needs their work credit fulfilled or just feels like checking for an event.

ReplyQuote
Sturat
(@fprintf)
Eminent Member

That was fun! I'm still washing the mud out of every thing. I had to hose off my clothes before I was permitted to bring them into the laundry room. 🙂

Thanks Ron for the garbage bag, brilliant solution to putting muddy clothes in the car. I'll have to add that to the kit I bring with me to events.

Thanks to Max and the rest of the crew for putting on a great event. I had a great time.

ReplyQuote
(@frankwadelton)

That was an awesome event and what a skill-builder!  That is the deepest water I have ever ridden! Can't wait for the next event with this crew! Thanks a bunch.

ReplyQuote